Do you have a leadership position in your congregation, clergy or lay, that you need to have filled? Does your congregation have an internship opportunity available for a seminarian? List it here on the LCMC site!
- If you haven't already, create a myLCMC account by clicking here. Once you have an active myLCMC account, you'll be able to post your staff openings and/or resource items.
- Login to your myAccount page, then click on the "My Staff Openings" tab just below your name.
- Click on the red "Create New Staff Opening" button.
- Once you have completely filled out the "Create/Edit Staff Opening" form, click on the "Save" button at the bottom of the page to submit the position for review by our staff. (Check out our "FAQs & Resources" below for tips on the call process and writing a description for your posting.)
- Your staff position will not be listed on our website until it has been approved by a site administrator. This may take up to two (2) business days. All positions submitted for our website without a "Display End Date" specified will be valid for one (1) year from the date on which they are approved.
Please Note that criminal, employment, and reference checks are the responsibility of the congregation as the employer and LCMC does not conduct such investigations.
You may delete your staff position at any time by logging in to your myLCMC account. From your myAccount page, click on the "My Staff Openings" tab, find the staff position you would like to remove, then click "Delete".
If you are unable to delete a position using your myLCMC account, please click here to request its removal.
My congregation needs to call a new pastor, and we don't know what to do! Can you help?
Yes! There are several resources available at our website to help guide congregations (and pastors) through the call process. Our Call Packet contains information on calling a new pastor as well as sample documents that can be used by congregations. Our Change Happens! document can also be used to help guide your congregation through a time of transition. Additional information on the call process, as well as information on pastoral certification in LCMC, can be found by clicking here.
How do I write a description for the position I would like to post?
Check out pages 28-29 of our Call Packet document for an example job description, and pages 24-25 for an example of a congregational profile.
I am already listed as an LCMC Pastor on your website. How can I be added to (or removed from) the Available for Call list?
To update your pastor status on the LCMC website, please complete this form. We will update our directories with your current information as soon as possible.
How do I become an LCMC Pastor?
If you are interested in becoming certified for pastoral ministry with LCMC, click here to learn more about our clergy entry process.