Skip To: General Questions | Registration Questions | Hotel Questions | Go Back
- Will video from the gathering be available online?
- Yes, we will once again be live streaming the Annual Gathering online for those who are unable to attend the event. More detailed information on how to access the live stream will be available on our Annual Gathering page in October. Edited videos of the speakers will be added to our video gallery and our mobile app and in our video gallery (located on our website under Events > Media) after the new year. If you'd like to be directly notified when videos have been posted, be sure to subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter.
- What should I bring?
- While the temperature of a convention space is carefully maintained by the staff of any venue, the same temperature may not be comfortable to everybody. For this reason, we suggest dressing in layers for this event. Comfortable shoes are also highly recommended. You may also want to consider bringing a few pens or pencils for taking notes. Business cards are also helpful for exchanging contact information.
- Will there be an opportunity for districts to meet?
- District meetings will take place on Monday evening after the fellowship dinner. To learn more about the various districts and fellowships in LCMC, click here.
- Where can I find information updates regarding this event?
- Where can I find transportation and parking information?
- For parking and transportation information, click here.
- Will Wi-Fi be available?
- Do I have to register in advance?
- We highly encourage all who plan to attend the Annual Gathering to register for the event as early as possible. Those who register by August 15 will be guaranteed the lowest rate for registration fees. Early registration by as many people as possible will help allow our staff to make the best possible accommodations for our visitors.
- Why do you want to know which breakout sessions I plan on attending?
- You may have noticed that there is an area on your registration form to indicate which breakout sessions you plan on attending. Providing our staff this information will allow the sessions that have the most interest to be scheduled inside rooms that will accommodate the largest number of people. Please be sure to fill out this section of your registration form if you plan on attending a breakout session to help ensure the best possible experience for all.
- What are each of the breakout sessions about?
- Complete descriptions of the breakouts for each session will be posted here. Descriptions for the sessions are posted to our website as soon as they become available to us, so if you are unable to find what you are looking for, please check back at a later date.
- What is a voting delegate?
- A voting delegate is an authorized representative of any congregation that is eligible to vote during the business session of the Annual Gathering. There is a limit of 2 per congregation unless average weekly attendance exceeds 500 people. (One additional delegate is allowed for every additional 250 in weekly attendance.) If you are not sure whether you will serve as a delegate for your congregation, please contact your pastor before registering.
- What is the fellowship dinner?
- The fellowship dinner, held Monday evening, offers an opportunity to meet other people in LCMC and/or reunite with old friends over dinner. Tickets for this optional activity are $35 per person. (District meetings will take place on Monday night after the fellowship dinner.)
- Can my accessibility issues or food allergies be accommodated?
- LCMC wishes to make the Annual Gathering accessible to all. If you have any special needs, such as disabilities or food allergies, please let us know in advance by indicating so on your advance registration form. We will make every effort possible to accommodate reasonable requests.
- Can I get a refund?
- Who should I contact if I have questions or problems with my registration?
- Contact Cathy Nichol via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (734) 788-7476.
- When and how should I book my hotel room?
- All hotel reservations should be handled individually. We recommend booking your accommodations as soon as you have registered for the Annual Gathering in order to secure your spot. A map of the area and a list of nearby hotels offering a discounted rate to event participants can be found by clicking here. To receive the discounted rate, be sure to use the booking links listed on our website, or to mention that you are a part of the LCMC group when you make your reservations.
- Will there be a shuttle service?
- Shuttle service from the airport is not avaialble. For more info on parking and transportation, click here.
- Who should I contact for questions about my hotel?
- General hotel amenities and transportation info is listed on our Hotel & Area Information page as well as on the hotel website. If you have any specific questions regarding your hotel, please contact the hotel directly.