LCMC 403(b) Retirement Plan Cyber Security
OneAmerica is the recordkeeper for the LCMC retirement plan. OneAmerica is committed to safeguarding their customers’ assets and personal information. In this environment where fraud and cyber risks are prevalent, OneAmerica uses a multi-faceted approach to guard against these threats.
It is also important for you to do your part in safeguarding your account once you have enrolled in the plan. Here are some simple things you can do to secure your account:
- Register for online access
- Review your account regularly and report any suspicious activity
- Immediately report any suspected identity theft or unauthorized activity
- Keep your contact information current with LCMC
- Practice safe computing habits and keep your account information confidential and secure
- If there should be an investigation of any unauthorized activity, cooperate with OneAmerica
For more details, go to www.lcmc403b.com and click on Plan Information, then scroll down and click on OneAmerica Customer Protection Promise.
Click Here For Content Archives