Naming a beneficiary for your retirement account is an important task and should be completed as soon as you enroll. It will mean that probate, attorneys’ fees, and other costs associated with settling estates will be avoided.
If you are married and would like someone other than your spouse as your primary beneficiary, your spouse must sign and witnessed by a Notary Public. You may also name a trust as a beneficiary!
You may complete your designation online or obtain a form and mail it in.
- Log into your account and click on “MY PLAN”
- Click on "Forms" under “Plan Activity”
- Click on “Online” across from the beneficiary form
- For a paper form, go to www.LCMC403b.com, click on "Plan Information" and then click on "Beneficiary Designation Form"
- Check this one off your TO DO list!
Click Here For Content Archives