Join us online May 18-19, 2021 for "Safe Place", a FREE webinar hosted by LCMC Service Coordinator Mike Bradley.
In a culture which is often judgmental, condemning, arrogant, angry, and polarizing, becoming a safe place is an essential key for increasing our effective witness in the world.
Being a safe place creates an atmosphere to build authentic relationships, struggle without judgment, and ask real questions; a place to grow in our ability to relate to people helping them to experience the love and power of God. "Safe Place" is a metaphor to help us be intentional about becoming more like Jesus.
This seminar is designed to:
- Introduce the "Safe Place" vision
- Present its importance in developing healthy leaders and disciples for living lives of effective witness
- Begin identifying safe-place characteristics
- Challenge participants to identify at least one way God wants to further transform them to live as a Safe Place person
- Help participants develop a Safe Place Action Plan to intentionally experience God’s transforming work in their lives.
This two-day online event takes place Tuesday, May 18 and Wednesday, May 19 from 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. Central Time online via Zoom. For more information and a link to join, click here.Log in to add a comment
Click Here For Content Archives