In the first part of 2024, the staff and Ministry Board will be working on a project to update the way our pastoral calls are categorized on the website. In preparation, we are asking all pastors to confirm their current status and update their pastoral profile.
- Go to Directories > Pastors > All, or click here, to access the list of pastors.
- Use the search bar at the top of the list to type in your name.
- Click on your name to view your profile.
- To update your profile, click on the red "Update Info" button near the top of the page. Or, click here.
- Complete the form.
Current categories are:
- Active – Currently called by a congregation
- Available for Call – Not currently called by a congregation
- Available for Call and Ordination – Recently certified without a first call, not yet ordained
- Retired – Retired from pastoral ministry
- Emeritus – Retired from pastoral ministry and designated by your congregation as pastor emeritus
- Deployed – Called by a congregation and deployed to a non-congregational organization
- Deployed as Chaplains – Military chaplains and others called by a congregation and serving as chaplains with a non-congregational organization
- Inactive – Not currently called by a congregation nor seeking a call
- Contract – Currently serving as a contract pastor
If you have questions, please contact Christian Huntley, LCMC Coordinator for Leadership and Pastoral Development, at email@example.com.
Thank you for your assistance as we support our congregations!Log in to add a comment
Click Here For Content Archives