Do you have a leadership position in your congregation, clergy or lay, that you need to have filled? Does your congregation have an internship opportunity available for a seminarian? List it here on the LCMC site!
- If you haven't already, create a myLCMC account by clicking here. Once you have an active myLCMC account, you'll be able to post your staff openings and/or resource items.
- Login to your myAccount page, then click on the "My Staff Openings" tab just below your name.
- Click on the red "Create New Staff Opening" button.
- Begin by typing the name of your congregation into the "Congregation Search" field at the top of the page. Select your congregation from the dropdown list of options. (If you are unable to find your LCMC congregation by searching, you may enter your congregation's name and address manually.)
- Once you have completely filled out the entire "Create/Edit Staff Opening" form, click on the "Save" button at the bottom of the page to submit the position for review by our staff. (Tip: Check out the Call Packet for tips on writing an effective job description to include in your posting.)
- Your staff position will not be listed on our website until it has been approved by a site administrator. This may take up to two (2) business days. All positions submitted for our website without a "Display End Date" specified will be valid for one (1) year from the date on which they are approved.
Please note that criminal, employment, and reference checks are the responsibility of the congregation as the employer and LCMC does not conduct such investigations.
You may delete your staff position at any time by logging in to your myLCMC account. From your myAccount page, click on the "My Staff Openings" tab, find the staff position you would like to remove, then click "Delete". (Please DO NOT change the wording of the description to indicate that a position has been filled instead of deleting the posting, as this can be confusing to pastors who are seeking a call.)
If you are unable to delete a position using your myLCMC account, please click here to request its removal.