List of Fellowships
Listed below are various fellowship groups that have formed in LCMC.
If you belong to a district or fellowship group in LCMC and would like to notify our staff of any updates to your group's listing, you may do so by clicking here.
Global Missions Fellowship
The Global Missions Fellowship aims to:
- Link and connect LCMC mission agencies, staff, leadership and congregations
- Share best practices
- Centralize and focus communication with LCMC staff, leadership and congregations.
- Act as a liaison and resource for LCMC staff, leadership and congregations
- Contact: Mike Wind – (850) 598-0363
Greater Twin Cities Fellowship
Meeting in the Twin Cities but open to all pastors, seminary students and church leaders in MN. We are a support system of prayer and networking meeting monthly the 3rd Thursday of each month [excluding summer and December] from noon to 1 PM. Our heart is to support and cheer one another on in building the Kingdom of God.
- Contact: Dawn Spies
The Illinois Fellowship is a gathering of Pastors in Illinois, churches near the state line, and pastors who have retired and moved away who are always welcome to return for events. We gather for fellowship, devotion, support, and education. Our template is: 2 Pastors Only Retreats and one Pastor and Spouse retreat each year, 2 Pastor Gatherings at each other’s churches per year, and one Leadership event for pastors and other church leaders each spring.
- Contact: John P. Nelson / Church: (630) 584-6434, Ext. 106 / Cell: (630) 650-0905
- Mailing Address: 36W925 Red Gate Road, St. Charles, IL 60175
Intentional Interim Fellowship
- Christ Centered
- Educating Congregations
- Well Trained Pastors
- Excellence in Ministry
- Lutheran Identity
Mission Statement: Empower congregations and pastors for healthy and transformative seasons of transition.
Vision: Our vision is to enable every congregation in transition to experience a season of healing and transformation, empowering them for God’s desired future for building the Kingdom of God. We will achieve this vision through educating and empowering intentional interim pastors and congregations in transition.
Purpose: We are a fellowship of intentional interim pastors dedicated to encouraging, equipping and supporting intentional interim pastors as well as congregations in transition.
Lake Superior Fellowship Group
The purpose of the Lake Superior Fellowship Group is to:
- Gather the leaders of our congregations of Northeast Minnesota and Northwest Wisconsin for Christian Education events. We sponsor a Reformational theological event in the autumn and a congregational leadership training session in the spring.
- Facilitate the opportunity for pastors and seminarians to meet together every other month for encouragement and comradery and provide a platform to share ministry ideas and possibilities for cooperation.
- To serve as a resource for a local, first response to our congregations and those interested in LCMC in our region.
LCMC Arizona Pastors
Our group includes both active pastors and retired pastors from throughout the state -- from Holbrook to Tucson. We meet monthly for lunch and for mutual encouragement and support at various churches in the greater Phoenix area.
- Contact: Carol Peters – (480) 991-3464
- Mailing Address: 6247 E. Acoma Dr, Scottsdale AZ 85254
LCMC en Latinoamerica
This is a group of Lutheran pastors who live and carry out their pastoral work in Latin America and seek to be faithful to the Word of God and the Lutheran Confessions. We meet to foster fellowship, prayer, mutual support, and biblical-theological education.
- Contact: Rev. Miguel Nunez - (569) 439-4755 x1
Mid-Atlantic Lutheran Fellowship
The Mid-Atlantic Lutheran Fellowship includes pastors and congregations from Maryland and Pennsylvania from a variety of Lutheran denominations. The goals of the Mid-Atlantic Lutheran Fellowship are:
- To build enthusiasm for the Great Commission
- To give people new tools to better implement the Great Commission in their congregations
- To build fellowship among Confessional Lutherans in our area.
Retired Pastors and Spouses Fellowship
To provide an opportunity for retired pastors and spouses to have fellowship with one another, to build a bonds of friendship, and encourage one another.
- Contact: John P. Nelson / (630) 650-0905
- Mailing Address: Hosanna! Lutheran Church, 36W925 Red Gate Road, St. Charles, IL 60175
The Southeast LCMC Conference
The Southeast Conference is made up of the 62 LCMC churches in the southeast states (North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama and Mississippi) We have a quarterly newsletter and meet a minimum of once each year at the Theological Conference which is held at Jekyll Island and co-sponsored by St Paul Lutheran Seminary and the Southeast Conference. Our goal is by working together, gathering ideas and having discussions that allow us to learn from each other we can make each of our congregations stronger, more vibrant and together build the Lutheran Church in the southeast United States.
- Contact: Charles (Chuck) Hunsaker - (706) 464-1142
The LCMC Theology Fellowship is a non-geographical fellowship of the Lutheran Church in Mission for Christ. The Theology Fellowship holds quarterly online meetings featuring presentations and discussions on theological topics of interest to LCMC pastors. Each quarterly meeting will be approximately 90 minutes with time for presentation and discussion. To join the fellowship and receive the online meeting links each quarter use the contact information below.