Title: Part Time Pastor (15-20hrs/week)
As part of LCMC, the ministry at St. Nicodemus Lutheran Church shall be Bible-based and gospel-centered with a focus on mission. It is expected that the pastor will:
- Officiate Sunday Worship, Baptisms, Weddings, Funerals
- Lead Bible Study
- Visit the congregation, sick and shut ins
- Actively participate in our community
- Complete a monthly report and present it at church council meetings
- Maintain regular office hours during the week while being responsive to needs of the congregation
- Will Uphold our Constitution and By Laws
St. Nicodemus is located in the rural community of Marilla, NY. We are a 10 minute drive from historic East Aurora and 30 minutes from Buffalo, NY. Buffalo may be known for its winters, yet we offer four seasons of exciting living. People are friendly and helpful. Buffalo is experiencing rejuvenation. To further your knowledge of our area, check out www.visitbuffaloniagara.com.
The Iroquois School District is consistently ranked in the top 10 districts in the Buffalo region.
Area companies are experiencing continued growth in areas of aerospace, banking, insurance, manufacturing and healthcare. Visit www.zippia.com for more details.
St. Nicodemus has a love for Christ. We offer a mix of traditional and contemporary style Sunday Service. We are excited to offer this position as we continue our Kingdom Culture journey. We welcome all people to share in the Good News of Jesus Christ!
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject area put attention call committee.
Have a blessed day!