Chinese Lutheran Church in San Francisco is seeking a dynamic, mission-minded English minister. The ideal candidate for our church is a leader who can both cast vision and develop our existing English ministry with a passionate heart for people receiving salvation.
The Candidate will:
- Reach and develop youth and young adults for the mission of God.
- Mobilize our church to accomplish the Great Commission by reaching out to all people and bringing them to faith in Jesus Christ.
- Structure the Fellowship Groups network for growth
- Develop Fellowship Group Leaders
- Experience in training and equipping believers of all stages of maturity into faithful followers of Jesus Christ.
- A team player and experienced in small group ministry.
- Master of Divinity degree or Master of Art degree in youth and family ministry.
- Fluency to preach in English, conversational ability in Cantonese or Mandarin is a plus.
Chinese Lutheran Church offers an exciting blended style of worship and is a caring and evangelical congregation. Ministers from all racial backgrounds are encouraged to apply. This is a full-time position but part-time applicants currently in theologically preparation will also be considered.
Church Affiliation: Lutheran Congregations in Mission for Christ (LCMC)
Agnes Yeung, Chairperson of Call Committee
Phone: (415) 819-1516