Position: Media & Production Director
Emmanuel Lutheran Church
Longview, Washington, United States
Media & Production Director
- Address: 2218 E Kessler Blvd, Longview, Washington 98632
- Affiliation: LCMC
- Contact: Rev. Erik Gravrock
- Phone: 360.431.4602
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: Click Here
- Category: Media/Technology
- Position Title: Media & Production Director
- Position Type: Part Time
We are located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, 45 mins north of Portland, 60 mins south of Olympia, and 90 mins east of the coast. If you're a fan of the great outdoors, you'll love living here!
We are an older congregation that's looking to grow younger, and we believe this position will play a key role in that. We are seeking a team player to oversee, develop, and implement all media & production ministries relating to worship, online engagement, and social media. Primary responsibilities are overseeing production process of each worship service including online streaming worship, presentation slides, video production/editing and social media.
This is an hourly, Part-Time (20+ hours per week) position.
1. Oversee process of slide presentation production for all worship services, including
assimilation of staff input to worship content, as well as slide design.
2. Oversee, plan, and implement Emmanuel online streaming worship & ministries presence via
our website, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
3. Oversee, plan, and implement all video production.
4. Oversee all social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
1. Communicates the mission, vision, message, and church life of Emmanuel through all media and production responsibilities. The primary function of this position is to make members and non-members alike aware of Emmanuel—who we are—what we stand for—what we proclaim—and what opportunities we offer for people to get involved.
2. Communicates regularly with all program staff to ensure media and production is current and
Recruitment and Training:
1. Recruit, train, and encourage Media & Production Volunteers. Seek to stay current on all
media software, and in-house media.
1. The Media & Production Director shall have the creative authority to produce PowerPoint slides & filmed
productions as he/she see fit. However, everything they produce must maintain content
integrity & be formatted in such a way that is clear and easily understandable.
2. Work directly with the Pastors, Worship Directors and Office Coordinator for content to
create the weekly worship slide presentations. Schedule volunteers to operate the slide
presentations at all services.
3. Stay current with Emmanuel online streaming worship and ministries outlets.
4. Recruit, train, and lead a volunteer base for ministry responsibilities, as needed.
5. May be asked occasionally to film & produce special events such as: training workshops,
guest speakers speaking during times other than normal worship times, special clips for
announcements, or sermon illustrations, etc.
6. Keep social media outlets current on a weekly basis. Post photos, updates, invitations to participate in worship, learning, and mission.
* Disciple of Jesus Christ & Embraces Emmanuel’s Mission, Vision, & Core Values.
* High School Diploma required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
* 3 to 5 years’ experience in Media & Production preferred.
Please send Cover Letter and Resume to Pastor Erik Gravrock @ firstname.lastname@example.org.