Grace Lutheran Church in Ridgecrest, CA is seeking a passionate and creative leader who is looking to serve on a team ministry as full-time associate pastor of youth, family, and educational ministries.
- Primary responsibility is youth, family, and educational ministries.
- Responsible for leading weekly youth group for middle school, senior high, and young adults.
- Create and develop a children’s ministry.
- Be the primary communications/intermediary between Grace and the community schools.
- Work with senior pastor and other staff members to encourage and develop intergenerational relationships within the congregation and youth participation in areas of worship leadership.
- Train volunteers to help lead youth program.
- Coordinate trips (ex. LCMC national youth gathering) and work with the missions team and senior pastor to plan mission trips, service days, and retreats.
- Participate in normal pastoral functions such as preaching, leading worship, worship planning, and visitations.
- Hold and post regular office hours.
- Provide written report monthly to the council and an annual report to the congregation.
To Apply Send a resume, cover letter, references, and links to any personal websites, blogs, youtube channels, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail the information to:
Grace Lutheran Church
Attn. Rev. Kristopher Madsen
502 N. Norma St.
Ridgecrest, CA. 93555