North Heights Vision: Find Faith. Discover Purpose. Live Eternal Significance.
Led by the Holy Spirit, North Heights engages all people to find faith in Jesus, discover their God-given purpose and equip them to lead lives of eternal significance.
We are looking for staff to join us in this vision.
Title: North Heights Christian Academy Principal
Reports To: Senior Pastor and Senior Director of Finance and Administration
Employment Status: Exempt
Summary of Position: The NHCA Principal oversees all staffing, students, and affairs of the school
- NHCA will have an excellent academic and spiritual environment
- Oversees annual student enrollment and alumni team
- Hire, motivate, support, pray with and encourage staff
- The principal will develop excellent relations with NHLC and the community
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Education
Duties/Areas of Responsibility:
- Admits students into NHCA
- Supervises NHCA student educational progress
- Hires & supervises NHCA personnel & volunteers
- Oversees curriculum
- Oversees scheduling
- Monitors all financial matters
- Coordinates all public relations
- Develops NHCA policies
- Adhere to staff core values
Duties/Areas of Responsibility, continued:
- Adhere to the Constitution and Bylaws of North Heights
- Establish and manage measurable quarterly goals that are in alignment with our vision
- Performs other duties as assigned that further the vision of North Heights
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Belief that Jesus is the one and only Son of God and the only name that can save a human being. Be filled with the Holy Spirit and demonstrate the use of spiritual gifts.
- A good grasp of the Bible and a belief that the Bible is the inspired Word of God
- Master’s level courses in school administration, finances, special education, & school law
- At least five years of teaching
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Optional But Desired:
- Master’s degree in educational administration
- Additional educational abilities, i.e. coaching, art, PE, reading specialist, music, instrument, etc.