Our call is unique and requires an individual who can creatively provide a balanced ministry to three congregations in central Wisconsin, to enable them to grow to their full potential in membership and spiritual vitality.
What our church family loves….
- True church family…love and care for each other deeply
- Always welcoming new members with open arms
- Personal contact with each other
- Small is simpler…. keeping things simple so we can focus on our endeavors on personal evangelism and discipleship
- We are a group of people – young and old, single, couples and families – on the way of Jesus
- A positive aspect of pastoring our small congregation is that you can be your own “boss”. You can set your own office hours, your own routine and schedule appointments as you prefer.
- You have a lot of freedom in your day-to-day duties.
- Be a part of a community where “everybody knows your name”.
- Help nurture our youth with our established youth minister.
- Maintain and continue to grow relationships with small groups and within the community.
Our Location in Central Wisconsin:
- Extraordinary quality of life!
- Year-round outdoor recreation!
- Laid-back family living!
- Woodlands, hills, lakes and an over-abundance of fresh air!
- Highest ACT scores in the U.S! Schools are among the best performing in the nation and lead the country in high school graduation rates!
- Midwestern hospitality!
- Central hub between major cities like Madison, Eau Claire and Green Bay
- Beautiful natural vistas!
- Low cost of living!
If you are intrigued by this information and would like to know more, this link will take you to a Google Drive that has our constitutions, budgets, and pastor responsibilities.
Interested candidates can apply either via email:
Or via mail:
St. John's Lutheran Church
210167 State Highway 13
Spencer, WI 54479
Attn: Pam Hardrath